My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it.I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue.

I sent my TV in and it was returned 2-3 weeks later. The conclusion was that there was nothing wrong with my TV (clearly not the case as they looked at one photo and agreed it was an issue). More importantly, when I received my TV it was BROKEN.

The bottom corner was cracked and the entire screen was ruined.I spent about an hour on the phone and the conclusion was "ummmm, a manager will have to call you in 2-3 days." I am now almost a month without a TV and no one seems to be helping me.

This person wrote the review about Warranty Logistics and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Warranty Logistics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warranty Logistics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Warranty Logistics?

Comments