I paid a premium for an extended warranty for my Ipod Touch. After about a year and a half it's touch screen suddenly stopped functioning.

I sent it into the warranty company, and they just sent it back, claiming it had water damage to the audio jack, and therefore the warranty was void due to "water damage." First of all, the ipod has never been wet. Second, there was nothing wrong with the audio jack, but the touch screen was the problem. This is the second time I've sent my ipod in for repairs. The first time it was due to the on/off switch not working, which they said they fixed, but the day I got it back until now that switch has never worked.

Now they simply claim the warranty is void. So what was the point in paying for an expensive extended warranty? This company is fraudulent, and completely worthless. Do Not!

get an extended warranty from Warranty Logistics Inc. I hear they are the warranty company for Walmart, Target, etc...

Comments

Warranty logistics service is just terrible!! I receive nothing but the run around. A red-robin, fraudulent service that was a waste of money out of my pocket!! I will never again purchase this warranty from those guys! Just the worst investment to protect a property item!! I went without my product for months! and I finally get it fast *** repair, and something else is not working! The answer is go to apple!? There seems to always be an excuse why not to repair the unit. Just a waste of time, every since getting back from deployment they have had my ipod touch more than me. they send my ipod touch back to me that doesn't work and tell me its on me that I have to repair it. Basically telling me im SOL. This is just TERRIBLE SERVICE!! Customer, repair and everything about it is just terrible!

The first time sent in was about a crack screen. I get it back repaired with another broken screen with metal shavings underneath. After numerous times sending back and fourth its finally replaced. I was told it was never to have been replaced in the first place. The screen finally gets replaced, but a corner of the screen is chipped off, still not a complete repair job. I'm just happy to get it back in one piece. All the music is gone, and I'm fine with that. I go to download some music, and come to find out the headjack doen't work! I call and send it back out, the delivery takes forever. I come to find out they call me and say its compression damage?! It seems there is always an excuse, that puts the damage on me, that prevents the repair.

The head jack always worked beforehand and after getting the screen finally replaced half-fast the audio jack doesn't work! I call and complain, and told to go to apple?! I dont get how it works before and after getting something repaired half-fast received in that condition am i told to pay out of pocket to go to apple? The audio jack worked before hand and now it doesn't after receiving it from them. I tell them between changing the screen and transit to my house, the audio jack failed and is not covered by you guys? It failed while in your hands, and received to me in that condition!

I get one problem resolved only to have a bigger problem appear. The ipod is basically a paper weight to me right now. I am just fed up with the service I received from them! I will never recommend this warranty company again! I remain very unsatisfied!

Eugene, Oregon, United States #669563

I just had a tablet repaired by them and it only took two weeks and it came back perfect

larryctanner
Sacramento, California, United States #614228

I will never purchase an extended warranty again if it involves warranty logistics!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally unprofessional!!!! DO NOT SEND YOUR PRODUCT IN FOR REPAIR FOR SEVERAL REASONS:

1. i HAD TO WAIT 2 MONTHS JUST TO RECIEVE THE BOX TO PLACE MY LAPTOP IN FOR SHIPMENT.

2. TAKES 5 BUSINESS DAYS TO ARRIVE AT THE TEXAS FACILLITY, THEN AN ADDITIONAL DAY OR 2 BEFORE A SO CALLED COMPUTER TECH TO DIAGNOSE.

3. THEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE PARTS TO BE ORDERED BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE THEM ON HAND.

4. ONCE THEY RECIEVE THE PART AND REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE PART... THEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT AN ADDIONAL 3 DAYS FOR PERFORMANCE TESTING..WHICH IS A JOKE!!

5. THEN THEY SEND IT BACK AFTER 2 WEEKS... ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT MY UNIT WASNT REPAIRED AT ALL!!

6. SO I HAD TO CALL AND FUSS ABOUT THE LACK OF COMPEDENCY IN THE REPAIR AND HAD TO WAIT 2 WEEKS FOR ANOTHER BOX TO BE SENT.

7. RESEND MY LAPTOP.. ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THAT I HAVE TO WAIT FOR PARTS TO BE ORDERED.. WHICH IS A MOTHER BOARD, LCD SCREEN AND NOW THEY DISCOVERED A FAULTY LCD CABLE.

8. NOW I HAVE TO WAIT AN ADDITIONAL 5 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE THAT PART ARRIVES..

9. THEN I HAVE TO WAIT AN ADDITIONAL 3 DAYS FOR PERFORMANCE TESTING BEFORE THEY WILL SHIP IT BACK TO ME.

THIS WHOLE PROCESS HAS BEEN UNPROFESSIONAL TO SAY THE LEAST!! AND NO ONE CARES!!! WALMART WHO SOLD THE EXTENDED WARRANTY DOESNT! WARRANTY LOGISTICS SURELY DOESNT CARE.. BECAUSE THEIR THE PROBLEM..

IF YOU BUY A PRODUCT AT WALMART DO NOT BUY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE VERY DISSAPOINTED TRUST ME.

NOT ONLY DID WARRANTY LOGISTICS NOT MAKE THE REPAIR THE FIRST TIME!!!

THEYRE TAKING OVER A MONTH TO MAKE THE REPAIR THE SECOND TIME!

DO NOT TRUST THEIR DIAGNOSES!!! BECAUSE THEY FOUND ANOTHER ISSUE WITH MY LAPTOP.

SO WHEN ASKED... WHY WASNT THAT PROBLEM FOUND THE FIRST TIME I SENT MY LAPTOP IN FOR REPAIR... THEY REFUSED TO ANSWER!!!

I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED MY LAPTOP!!! ITS STILL ISNT FIXED!! AND THIS PROCESS STARTED BEFORE CHRISTMAS 2012 AND TODAYS DATE IS 02/25/2013...WTF!!

Honest4Sure
to larryctanner Camden, New Jersey, United States #615526

Go right to the source. i believe her name is Anne Johnson - the Walmart Director of the service plans. Call Bentonville.

As my name says, I look for quality. I read the terms of my warranty agreement and respect them.

Whoever has a chance to read this, please understand that Warranty Logistics is the worst warranty company and will try to blame any issue on something that isn't covered by your warranty. Please do not make the mistake I made by purchasing a warranty under them.

HUGE MISTAKE!!! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

bigboi1811

ive sent my ps3 in for the 3rd time 1st 2 times was for a faulty disc drive didnt fix it the 1st time they said it was do to over heating nothing to do with the disc drive so i sent it back in they fixed the disc drive no i sent it in for a faulty power supply unit i get an email saying theres nothing wrong with it no why would i send it in if there was nothing wrong with it?

i bought a sony ps3 from walmart and this is the 3rd time ive sent it in the 1st being a disc drive problem they sent it back saying it was over heating which has nothing to do with the disc drive so i sent it back in and they fixed it now i sent it in for a faulty power supply unit i got an email sayin it had been repaired so i called to verify what they fixed and they told me nothing had to be repaired because nothing was wrong with it so my question is if nothing is wrong with it why would i send it in? answer thier dumb ***

Not sure what happened for others, but I have this company for my Toshiba laptop extended warranty and have had it repaired 4-5 times for things from power cord replacement, HDD failing (new HDD installed), power cord port breaking. They have been great and fast with service and turnaround time for me. I bought the plan through the Marine Corps Exchange.

Warranty Logistics needs to be held accountable for their service warranty. Call your Attorney General get him to write a letter on your behalf.Go back to the company that you purchased your item from and demand your money back. I purchased my i pod form Target They need to be accountable

Warranty Logistics is the worst company i have evr dealt with, I Bought my laptop from Office Depot and was told how great this extended warranty is,I bought the upgraded warranty that covers accidental damage. The screen got damanged and when I sent the laptop to warranty Logistics is yet to be returned.

I have called multiple times and all i get from the rep is that we have no status update.

I have spoken to Supervisors which promised to call me back by the end of the day and none of them have, in my opinion if a retail store like Office Depot is going to sell this warranty they ought to have the responsibilty to make sure the warranty company is taking care of the consumer. Anyone interested in a class action law suit?

:( I run a Business and one of my computers started acting up so i sent it to get fixed. when i got it back it was destroyed in so many places its not even funny.

sent it back to get it fixed again it is now 2 months seance this and I'm still waiting to get it back i call and all i get is we sent a message to the company that bought out the computer because you are getting a new one.

o wow should i be happy I'm getting a new computer. 2 month and still waiting what a horrible service.

The worst customer experience one can have. Before sending anything to that company I recommend to take pictures, video have proof of how you are sending your product and the way they return it.

I had my laptop "repair" by them. They return it back saying LCD was cracked when it wasn't. They even sent it back with the plastic that holds the screen broken saying that I had sent it like that. How *** can you be to send something already broken by negligence and say it a hardware problem or inverter signal problem.

I will not do bussines with this company ever. My investment of 1,000 gone.

#471995

I have worked with Warranty Logistics. The water damage must not have been covered under the contract. There are many types of contracts that are different from each other, for example Walmart and Sams club are "sister" companys, however thier plans are completely different. Sams club does not cover adh (acident damanage handeling) but Walmart does. Really it just depends on where the unit is purchased from. As for not wanting to use Warranty Logistics, all plans for NEW can be taken to a location of your choice fixed and repaired, and you pay the service center and send the PAID invoice into NEW and they will refund the money to you. All you have to do is call NEW in adavance to get the address, fax or email. If you do not want to take this course of action when you call NEW you can ask for any depot that is not Warranty Logistics there are several other companys that NEW works with for IPADs, IPODS, laptops, game consoles, and other small electroinics.

As a reminder you should ALWAYS read the contract that is given to you at the time of purchase that will tell you what is covered. I suggest that if you are buying a small electronic item that you patronize a company that has ADH, because 99% of all things are covered under the ADH plan. Here are a couple of places that do not offer ADH :Sam's Club, Meijer, Office Depot (depends on the plan purchased), Office Max (depends on the plan purchased), and target (depends on the plan that is purchased).

Hope this helps.

I needed to send in my IPAD to be fixed, the screen had cracked. First, it took them 4 weeks to send me a packaging label ..

once I got, I sent the IPAD and they "fixed" it by replacing it with a new screen. The screen was tucked in in three of the four corners but the fourth corner was sticking out, you could actually insert something under the screen ..!!! I have been trying to get them to send me another packaging slip to send the IPAD back but no success AGAIN .. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with and I am surprised Walmart uses them ..

Walmart has great customer service and should fire Warranty Logistics.

If they don't then Apple should fire Walmart from selling APple products .. Does anyone know how to email the CEO of Walmart ..

i'am having problems with them also it has been a period of 6 months and they give me the run around , can anyone or does any one have contacts on who to talk other then there customer service or supervisor at the depot ????? please email at clausg15@yahoo.com it will help alot my kids need there wii THANK YOU

I ended up e-mailing the ceo of the big box store I did business with. The warranty logistics company is dreadful and I will not do business with them again.

I have had to send my ps3 in multiple times with no repairs made. The ceo made it right and I am getting a new one

to fellow ***ed ***sumer #612026

Please send me the CEO info. I'm having trouble them fixing my sons IPOD touch that I worked so hard for, now they claim its due to water damage & that is not true. My email address is yesi-online@hotmail.com

Thank u in advance.

They must have that form letter close at hand. I sent in a laptop for repair, knowing very well that HP model is prone to motherboard failures.

Warranty Logistics said it was due to external damage which is not covered. Funny thing that unit has never been dropped. The only thing that has been dropped is the ball by Sam's Club for selling lame warranties. I would not be suprised if they did not even employ any techs.

I had the foresight to take pictures prior to shipping knowing that their pepay does not pay for insurance. Which by.the way is the receiving parties responsibility if they sign for it and there is visible damage.

Honest4Sure

If you purchased your electronics from Walmart, Sam's, Target, Office Depot the company that contracts with the retailer is called NEW Customer Service Companies or NEW/Asurion. Warranty Logistics appears to be the repair depot that you sent it to.

The best way to handle this is twofold: get in touch with both the Store/Club Mgr and the corporate dept that handles the plans and tell them the facts. Second, get a partner, such as your state's Division of Consumer Affairs OR a local news consumer hotline - these are more powerful than the BBB. You'll get action.

Telling you "water" damage is an easy way out or a delay tactic to not pay the claim. Any source of moisture can trigger a little piece of film inside indicating liquid.

Stick to your guns!