I paid a premium for an extended warranty for my Ipod Touch.After about a year and a half it's touch screen suddenly stopped functioning.

I sent it into the warranty company, and they just sent it back, claiming it had water damage to the audio jack, and therefore the warranty was void due to "water damage." First of all, the ipod has never been wet. Second, there was nothing wrong with the audio jack, but the touch screen was the problem. This is the second time I've sent my ipod in for repairs. The first time it was due to the on/off switch not working, which they said they fixed, but the day I got it back until now that switch has never worked.

Now they simply claim the warranty is void. So what was the point in paying for an expensive extended warranty? This company is fraudulent, and completely worthless. Do Not!

get an extended warranty from Warranty Logistics Inc.I hear they are the warranty company for Walmart, Target, etc...

Had an Experience with Warranty Logistics?

Comments

Warranty logistics service is just terrible!! I receive nothing but the run around. A red-robin, fraudulent service that was a waste of money out of my pocket!! I will never again purchase this warranty from those guys! Just the worst investment to protect a property item!! I went without my product for months! and I finally get it fast *** repair, and something else is not working! The answer is go to apple!? There seems to always be an excuse why not to repair the unit. Just a waste of time, every since getting back from deployment they have had my ipod touch more than me. they send my ipod touch back to me that doesn't work and tell me its on me that I have to repair it. Basically telling me im SOL. This is just TERRIBLE SERVICE!! Customer, repair and everything about it is just terrible!

The first time sent in was about a crack screen. I get it back repaired with another broken screen with metal shavings underneath. After numerous times sending back and fourth its finally replaced. I was told it was never to have been replaced in the first place. The screen finally gets replaced, but a corner of the screen is chipped off, still not a complete repair job. I'm just happy to get it back in one piece. All the music is gone, and I'm fine with that. I go to download some music, and come to find out the headjack doen't work! I call and send it back out, the delivery takes forever. I come to find out they call me and say its compression damage?! It seems there is...

The head jack always worked beforehand and after getting the screen finally replaced half-fast the audio jack doesn't work! I call and complain, and told to go to apple?! I dont get how it works before and after getting something repaired half-fast received in that condition am i told to pay out of pocket to go to apple? The audio jack worked before hand and now it doesn't after receiving it from them. I tell them between changing the screen and transit to my house, the audio jack failed and is not covered by you guys? It failed while in your hands, and received to me in that condition!

I get one problem resolved only to have a bigger problem appear. The ipod is basically a paper weight to me right now. I am just fed up with the service I received from them! I will never recommend this warranty company again! I remain very unsatisfied!

Eugene, Oregon, United States #669563

I just had a tablet repaired by them and it only took two weeks and it came back perfect

larryctanner
Sacramento, California, United States #614228

I will never purchase an extended warranty again if it involves warranty logistics!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally unprofessional!!!! DO NOT SEND YOUR PRODUCT IN FOR REPAIR FOR SEVERAL REASONS:

1. i HAD TO WAIT 2 MONTHS JUST TO RECIEVE THE BOX TO PLACE MY LAPTOP IN FOR SHIPMENT.

2. TAKES 5 BUSINESS DAYS TO ARRIVE AT THE TEXAS FACILLITY, THEN AN ADDITIONAL DAY OR 2 BEFORE A SO CALLED COMPUTER TECH TO DIAGNOSE.

3. THEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE PARTS TO BE ORDERED BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE THEM ON HAND.

4. ONCE THEY RECIEVE THE PART AND REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE PART... THEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT AN ADDIONAL 3 DAYS FOR PERFORMANCE TESTING..WHICH IS A JOKE!!

5. THEN THEY SEND IT BACK AFTER 2 WEEKS... ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT MY UNIT WASNT REPAIRED AT ALL!!

6. SO I HAD TO CALL AND FUSS ABOUT THE LACK OF COMPEDENCY IN THE REPAIR AND HAD TO WAIT 2 WEEKS FOR ANOTHER BOX TO BE SENT.

7. RESEND MY LAPTOP.. ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THAT I HAVE TO WAIT FOR PARTS TO BE ORDERED.. WHICH IS A MOTHER BOARD, LCD SCREEN AND NOW THEY DISCOVERED A FAULTY LCD CABLE.

8. NOW I HAVE TO WAIT AN ADDITIONAL 5 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE THAT PART ARRIVES..

9. THEN I HAVE TO WAIT AN ADDITIONAL 3 DAYS FOR PERFORMANCE TESTING BEFORE THEY WILL SHIP IT BACK TO ME.

THIS WHOLE PROCESS HAS BEEN UNPROFESSIONAL TO SAY THE LEAST!! AND NO ONE CARES!!! WALMART WHO SOLD THE EXTENDED WARRANTY DOESNT! WARRANTY LOGISTICS SURELY DOESNT CARE.. BECAUSE THEIR THE PROBLEM.....

IF YOU BUY A PRODUCT AT WALMART DO NOT BUY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE VERY DISSAPOINTED TRUST ME.

NOT ONLY DID WARRANTY LOGISTICS NOT MAKE THE REPAIR THE FIRST TIME!!!

THEYRE TAKING OVER A MONTH TO MAKE THE REPAIR THE SECOND TIME!

DO NOT TRUST THEIR DIAGNOSES!!! BECAUSE THEY FOUND ANOTHER ISSUE WITH MY LAPTOP.

SO WHEN ASKED... WHY WASNT THAT PROBLEM FOUND THE FIRST TIME I SENT MY LAPTOP IN FOR REPAIR... THEY REFUSED TO ANSWER!!!

I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED MY LAPTOP!!! ITS STILL ISNT FIXED!! AND THIS PROCESS STARTED BEFORE CHRISTMAS 2012 AND TODAYS DATE IS 02/25/2013...WTF!!

Honest4Sure
to larryctanner Camden, New Jersey, United States #615526

Go right to the source. i believe her name is Anne Johnson - the Walmart Director of the service plans. Call Bentonville.

As my name says, I look for quality.I read the terms of my warranty agreement and respect them.

Whoever has a chance to read this, please understand that Warranty Logistics is the worst warranty company and will try to blame any issue on something that isn't covered by your warranty. Please do not make the mistake I made by purchasing a warranty under them.

HUGE MISTAKE!!!RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

bigboi1811

ive sent my ps3 in for the 3rd time 1st 2 times was for a faulty disc drive didnt fix it the 1st time they said it was do to over heating nothing to do with the disc drive so i sent it back in they fixed the disc drive no i sent it in for a faulty power supply unit i get an email saying theres nothing wrong with it no why would i send it in if there was nothing wrong with it?

i bought a sony ps3 from walmart and this is the 3rd time ive sent it in the 1st being a disc drive problem they sent it back saying it was over heating which has nothing to do with the disc drive so i sent it back in and they fixed it now i sent it in for a faulty power supply unit i got an email sayin it had been repaired so i called to verify what they fixed and they told me nothing had to be repaired because nothing was wrong with it so my question is if nothing is wrong with it why would i send it in? answer thier dumb ***

Not sure what happened for others, but I have this company for my Toshiba laptop extended warranty and have had it repaired 4-5 times for things from power cord replacement, HDD failing (new HDD installed), power cord port breaking. They have been great and fast with service and turnaround time for me. I bought the plan through the Marine Corps Exchange.

Warranty Logistics needs to be held accountable for their service warranty. Call your Attorney General get him to write a letter on your behalf.Go back to the company that you purchased your item from and demand your money back. I purchased my i pod form Target They need to be accountable

Warranty Logistics is the worst company i have evr dealt with, I Bought my laptop from Office Depot and was told how great this extended warranty is,I bought the upgraded warranty that covers accidental damage.The screen got damanged and when I sent the laptop to warranty Logistics is yet to be returned.

I have called multiple times and all i get from the rep is that we have no status update.

I have spoken to Supervisors which promised to call me back by the end of the day and none of them have, in my opinion if a retail store like Office Depot is going to sell this warranty they ought to have the responsibilty to make sure the warranty company is taking care of the consumer.Anyone interested in a class action law suit?