I paid a premium for an extended warranty for my Ipod Touch.After about a year and a half it's touch screen suddenly stopped functioning.

I sent it into the warranty company, and they just sent it back, claiming it had water damage to the audio jack, and therefore the warranty was void due to "water damage." First of all, the ipod has never been wet. Second, there was nothing wrong with the audio jack, but the touch screen was the problem. This is the second time I've sent my ipod in for repairs. The first time it was due to the on/off switch not working, which they said they fixed, but the day I got it back until now that switch has never worked.

Now they simply claim the warranty is void. So what was the point in paying for an expensive extended warranty? This company is fraudulent, and completely worthless. Do Not!

get an extended warranty from Warranty Logistics Inc.I hear they are the warranty company for Walmart, Target, etc...

Had an Experience with Warranty Logistics?

Comments

:( I run a Business and one of my computers started acting up so i sent it to get fixed.when i got it back it was destroyed in so many places its not even funny.

sent it back to get it fixed again it is now 2 months seance this and I'm still waiting to get it back i call and all i get is we sent a message to the company that bought out the computer because you are getting a new one.

o wow should i be happy I'm getting a new computer.2 month and still waiting what a horrible service.

The worst customer experience one can have.Before sending anything to that company I recommend to take pictures, video have proof of how you are sending your product and the way they return it.

I had my laptop "repair" by them. They return it back saying LCD was cracked when it wasn't. They even sent it back with the plastic that holds the screen broken saying that I had sent it like that. How *** can you be to send something already broken by negligence and say it a hardware problem or inverter signal problem.

I will not do bussines with this company ever.My investment of 1,000 gone.

#471995

I have worked with Warranty Logistics. The water damage must not have been covered under the contract. There are many types of contracts that are different from each other, for example Walmart and Sams club are "sister" companys, however thier plans are completely different. Sams club does not cover adh (acident damanage handeling) but Walmart does. Really it just depends on where the unit is purchased from. As for not wanting to use Warranty Logistics, all plans for NEW can be taken to a location of your choice fixed and repaired, and you pay the service center and send the PAID invoice into NEW and they will refund the money to you. All you have to do is call NEW in adavance to get the address, fax or email. If you do not want to take this course of action when you call NEW you can ask for any depot that is not Warranty Logistics there are several other companys that NEW works with for IPADs, IPODS, laptops, game consoles, and other small electroinics.

As a reminder you should ALWAYS read the contract that is given to you at the time of purchase that will tell you what is covered. I suggest that if you are buying a small electronic item that you patronize a company that has ADH, because 99% of all things are covered under the ADH plan. Here are a couple of places that do not offer ADH :Sam's Club, Meijer, Office Depot (depends on the plan purchased), Office Max (depends on the plan purchased), and target (depends on the plan that is purchased).

Hope...

I needed to send in my IPAD to be fixed, the screen had cracked.First, it took them 4 weeks to send me a packaging label ..

once I got, I sent the IPAD and they "fixed" it by replacing it with a new screen. The screen was tucked in in three of the four corners but the fourth corner was sticking out, you could actually insert something under the screen ..!!! I have been trying to get them to send me another packaging slip to send the IPAD back but no success AGAIN .. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with and I am surprised Walmart uses them ..

Walmart has great customer service and should fire Warranty Logistics.

If they don't then Apple should fire Walmart from selling APple products ..Does anyone know how to email the CEO of Walmart ..

i'am having problems with them also it has been a period of 6 months and they give me the run around , can anyone or does any one have contacts on who to talk other then there customer service or supervisor at the depot ????? please email at clausg15@yahoo.com it will help alot my kids need there wii THANK YOU

I ended up e-mailing the ceo of the big box store I did business with.The warranty logistics company is dreadful and I will not do business with them again.

I have had to send my ps3 in multiple times with no repairs made.The ceo made it right and I am getting a new one

to fellow ***ed ***sumer #612026

Please send me the CEO info. I'm having trouble them fixing my sons IPOD touch that I worked so hard for, now they claim its due to water damage & that is not true. My email address is yesi-online@hotmail.com

Thank u in advance.

They must have that form letter close at hand.I sent in a laptop for repair, knowing very well that HP model is prone to motherboard failures.

Warranty Logistics said it was due to external damage which is not covered. Funny thing that unit has never been dropped. The only thing that has been dropped is the ball by Sam's Club for selling lame warranties. I would not be suprised if they did not even employ any techs.

I had the foresight to take pictures prior to shipping knowing that their pepay does not pay for insurance.Which by.the way is the receiving parties responsibility if they sign for it and there is visible damage.

Honest4Sure

If you purchased your electronics from Walmart, Sam's, Target, Office Depot the company that contracts with the retailer is called NEW Customer Service Companies or NEW/Asurion.Warranty Logistics appears to be the repair depot that you sent it to.

The best way to handle this is twofold: get in touch with both the Store/Club Mgr and the corporate dept that handles the plans and tell them the facts. Second, get a partner, such as your state's Division of Consumer Affairs OR a local news consumer hotline - these are more powerful than the BBB. You'll get action.

Telling you "water" damage is an easy way out or a delay tactic to not pay the claim.Any source of moisture can trigger a little piece of film inside indicating liquid.

Stick to your guns!