It took an entire school semester to finally resolve my isssue!4 months are you fn serious!!

First of all you have to wait a month for the box to ship my laptop, then it takes an addional 2 weeks before they receive your product. I very familiar with their process of repairs because it took them 4 months to repair NOTHING!! They finally deemed my laptop un-repairable after installing 4 motherboards on my sony laptop..... YOU WOULD THINK THAT AFTER THE 2ND MOTHERBOARD FAILURE THEY WOULDVE COME TO THAT CONCLUSION SOONER!...

NO.. They would rather delay the process and inconvenience the customer!! TRUST ME ON THIS..THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR WAIT ON YOUR PRODUCT..THEY JUST DONT!!! IF IT WASNT FOR WALMART FEEDING THEM CUSTOMERS, THEY WOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS BECAUSE THERES NO WAY THEY WOULD SURVIVE ON THEIR OWN MERRITT...

WELL TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT.. THEY ENDED UP BUYING MY LAPTOP BACK BECAUSE THEY COULDNT DO WHAT THEYRE IN BUSINESS TO DO!!! SO I TOOK MY MONEY TO FRYES ELECTRONICS..

WHEN YOU BRING IN A LAPTOP FOR REPAIR TO THEM THEY GIVE YOU A LOANER ON THE SPOT..YOU DONT SHIP ANYTHING!

Had an Experience with Warranty Logistics?

Comments