My PlayStation 3 stopped working, so I contacted Walmart.They setup me to send it into "warranty logistics." OK, they get my information, I send it to them.

I'm told I'll get my PS3 back in 10-14 days. OK I got it back 2 weeks later, it comes on so I'm like OK cool. But "system storage not found" I call Sony to see what that meant. They tell me my hard drive was taken out.

So I have to send it back to them. I get it back today for a second time, and the same BS! So now I have to send it back for a third time. This is ridiculous.

I shouldn't have to send in anything more than once to be fixed.I'm pissed the f*** off!!!

Had an Experience with Warranty Logistics?

Comments

Alienware - All down hill from here Alienware "Now im on the phone being told they cant replace it because they have to more (waste more of my time) steps to go through before replacement can be approved..." Read more Asus - Do not chat! useless!!! call better Asus " I had a problem with motherboard. Couldn't find it on any websites and 2 computer repair shops said they cant help me after charging 50$(just to take it apart..." Read more Warranty Logistics Warranty Logistics "a couple months ago my computer went and i had to send it to warranty logistics. They replaced my hard drive and sent it back. It still wasnt working properly..." Read more Newegg - Wouldn't honor price on their website  - Is this bait-and-switch? Newegg "I tried to purchase a phone on the Newegg website today. The price on their website was clearly posted as $200.99 with free shipping. When added to the shopping cart..." Read more Partsgeek - Part Geek return Policy Warning Partsgeek "The consumer is going to pay. I ordered part # 113-127-25D (Fuel Pump) for my 1972 VW Beetle. The one in the picture on their web site is the correct..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Huddle House Oakland Tn - This Huddle House is going down the tubes. Huddle House Oakland Tn "Unclean. Not a clean table in the building. Dead flies on tables and windows. There is no management. No staff. Can barely get a new employee to stay a week...." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more